Curled Tails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A revival of the Curled Tails roleplay.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

HoundClan Territory

Go down 
+16
Ebonyclaw
Firepaw
Bouncefire
Cherrytail
Brightflower
Sagepaw
Redthistle
Newtcloud
Cedarpelt
Ashfire
Reedtail
Rabbitleap
Stormpelt
Houndstar
Waspwhisker
Frogtail
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Newtcloud

Newtcloud

HoundClan Territory - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HoundClan Territory   HoundClan Territory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2024 2:04 pm

Newtcloud sucked her stomach in as best she could, well aware that it had started to grow out more, as the clan called out their new names. She new she'd have to move into the nursery before too much longer, and with three other queens already inside, there would be a lot of attention on her half-clan kits.
Back to top Go down
Cherrytail

Cherrytail

PostSubject: Re: HoundClan Territory   HoundClan Territory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2024 2:05 pm

"Frogtail, Newtcloud! Frogtail, Newtcloud!" cheered Cherrytail for her new denmates.
Back to top Go down
Bouncefire

Bouncefire

PostSubject: Re: HoundClan Territory   HoundClan Territory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2024 6:06 pm

Bouncefire pulled a mouse from the fresh-kill pile and carried it over to where Tinycloud was, dropping the mouse at her paws before sitting down next to the white-she-cat.
Back to top Go down
Rabbitleap

Rabbitleap

PostSubject: Re: HoundClan Territory   HoundClan Territory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2024 7:38 am

Rabbitleap padded into the HoundClan camp, carrying a mouse in his jaws, and dropped the mouse on top of the fresh-kill pile.
Back to top Go down
Firepaw

Firepaw

PostSubject: Re: HoundClan Territory   HoundClan Territory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 11:34 am

Firekit pulled a thrush from the fresh-kill pile and carefully dragged it back into the nursery.
Back to top Go down
Bouncefire

Bouncefire

PostSubject: Re: HoundClan Territory   HoundClan Territory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2024 1:31 pm

Bouncefire pulled a mouse from the fresh-kill pile and sat down nearby to eat.
Back to top Go down
Houndstar

Houndstar

PostSubject: Re: HoundClan Territory   HoundClan Territory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2024 11:17 am

"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather for a clan meeting!" yowled Houndstar.
Back to top Go down
Brightflower

Brightflower

PostSubject: Re: HoundClan Territory   HoundClan Territory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2024 11:18 am

Brightflower pricked up her ears and padded out of the nursery to hear what Houndstar had to say.
Back to top Go down
Houndstar

Houndstar

PostSubject: Re: HoundClan Territory   HoundClan Territory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2024 11:22 am

"We gather today to welcome three kits into their lives as apprentices." continued Houndstar once the clan had gathered. "Mudkit, you will be known as Mudpaw. Ebonyclaw, you will be mentor to Mudpaw. Owlkit, you will be known as Owlpaw. Plumwillow, you will be mentor to Owlpaw. Firekit, you will be known as Firepaw. Frogtail, you will be mentor to Firepaw."
Back to top Go down
Ebonyclaw

Ebonyclaw

PostSubject: Re: HoundClan Territory   HoundClan Territory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2024 11:26 am

Ebonyclaw got to her paws and quietly padded over to Mudpaw to touch noses.
Back to top Go down
Plumwillow

Plumwillow

PostSubject: Re: HoundClan Territory   HoundClan Territory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2024 11:27 am

Plumwillow got to her paws and followed Ebonyclaw to their new apprentices.
Back to top Go down
Frogtail

Frogtail

PostSubject: Re: HoundClan Territory   HoundClan Territory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2024 11:29 am

Frogtail leapt to his paws and quickly made his way over to Firepaw, excited for his first apprentice.
Back to top Go down
Mudpaw

Mudpaw

PostSubject: Re: HoundClan Territory   HoundClan Territory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2024 11:31 am

Mudpaw sat up proudly and returned the nose touch to Ebonyclaw.
Back to top Go down
Owlpaw

Owlpaw

PostSubject: Re: HoundClan Territory   HoundClan Territory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2024 11:33 am

Owlpaw let out a happy purr as he touched noses with Plumwillow.
Back to top Go down
Firepaw

Firepaw

PostSubject: Re: HoundClan Territory   HoundClan Territory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2024 11:36 am

Firepaw let out a sigh as he touched noses with Frogtail. Of course he had to get the most inexperienced warrior as his mentor.
Back to top Go down
Rabbitleap

Rabbitleap

PostSubject: Re: HoundClan Territory   HoundClan Territory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2024 11:37 am

"Mudpaw, Owlpaw, Firepaw!" cheered Rabbitleap for the clan's newest apprentices.
Back to top Go down
Mudpaw

Mudpaw

PostSubject: Re: HoundClan Territory   HoundClan Territory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 9:13 am

Mudpaw pulled a rabbit from the fresh-kill pile and dragged it over to Ashpaw to share. He was in awe of the older apprentice, and hoped to stay on her good side in the moons to come.
Back to top Go down
Houndstar

Houndstar

PostSubject: Re: HoundClan Territory   HoundClan Territory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 9:34 am

Houndstar bounded back into the HoundClan camp, carrying three mice in his jaws. He made his way over to the fresh-kill pile and dropped the mice on top.
Back to top Go down
Cherrytail

Cherrytail

PostSubject: Re: HoundClan Territory   HoundClan Territory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 9:38 am

Cherrytail pulled a thrush from the fresh-kill pile, then carried it into the nursery for the queens to share.
Back to top Go down
Bouncefire

Bouncefire

PostSubject: Re: HoundClan Territory   HoundClan Territory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 5:57 pm

Bouncefire padded into the HoundClan camp, carrying a shrew in his jaws. He made his way into the elder's den, dropping the shrew at the elder's paws with a dip of his head.
Back to top Go down
Houndstar

Houndstar

PostSubject: Re: HoundClan Territory   HoundClan Territory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2024 12:38 pm

"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather for a clan meeting!" yowled Houndstar.
Back to top Go down
Poolcloud

Poolcloud

PostSubject: Re: HoundClan Territory   HoundClan Territory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2024 12:40 pm

Poolcloud pricked up her ears and squeezed out of the nursery to hear what Houndstar had to say.
Back to top Go down
Houndstar

Houndstar

PostSubject: Re: HoundClan Territory   HoundClan Territory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2024 12:43 pm

"I, Houndstar, leader of HoundClan call upon StarClan to look down on this apprentice. They have trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code and I commend them to you as a warrior in their turn." continued Houndstar. "Ashpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code, to protect and defend your clan, even at the cost of your life?"
Back to top Go down
Ashfire

Ashfire

PostSubject: Re: HoundClan Territory   HoundClan Territory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2024 12:44 pm

"I do." purred Ashpaw.
Back to top Go down
Houndstar

Houndstar

PostSubject: Re: HoundClan Territory   HoundClan Territory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2024 12:45 pm

"Then by StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Ashpaw, from this day on, you will be known as Ashfire." Houndstar padded forward and rested his muzzle on top of Ashfire's head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HoundClan Territory   HoundClan Territory - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HoundClan Territory
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next