Curled Tails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A revival of the Curled Tails roleplay.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

HailClan Territory

Go down 
+7
Softwing
Poppydawn
Hailstar
Shellheart
Piketooth
Voleclaw
Fallowtail
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Fallowtail

Fallowtail

HailClan Territory Empty
PostSubject: HailClan Territory   HailClan Territory I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2024 11:28 am

Fallowtail scrambled through the bracken at the edge of the forest, moving fast. Tensing her hind legs, the light brown she-cat gave a flying leap, then disappeared from sight. After a few heartbeats, she emerged from the undergrowth with her tail held high, a fat vole dangling from her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Voleclaw

Voleclaw

HailClan Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: HailClan Territory   HailClan Territory I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2024 9:01 am

Voleclaw padded into the HailClan camp at the front of the hunting patrol, two mice swining from his jaws, and placed them on top of the fresh-kill pile.
Back to top Go down
Piketooth

Piketooth

HailClan Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: HailClan Territory   HailClan Territory I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2024 6:02 pm

Piketooth pulled a mouse from the fresh-kill pile and carried it back into the warrior's den to enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Shellheart

Shellheart

HailClan Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: HailClan Territory   HailClan Territory I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 11:29 am

Shellheart pulled a mouse from the fresh-kill pile and carried it back into the den to eat, sitting down next to Piketooth.
Back to top Go down
Hailstar

Hailstar

HailClan Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: HailClan Territory   HailClan Territory I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2024 10:54 am

"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather for a clan meeting!" yowled Hailstar.
Back to top Go down
Poppydawn

Poppydawn

HailClan Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: HailClan Territory   HailClan Territory I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2024 10:57 am

Poppydawn pricked up her ears and padded out of the nursery to hear what Hailstar had to say.
Back to top Go down
Hailstar

Hailstar

HailClan Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: HailClan Territory   HailClan Territory I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2024 11:06 am

"We gather today to welcome a kit into their life as an apprentice." continued Hailstar once the clan had gathered. "Bramblekit, until you earn your full name, you will be known as Bramblepaw. Softwing, you will be mentor to Bramblepaw."
Back to top Go down
Softwing

Softwing

HailClan Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: HailClan Territory   HailClan Territory I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2024 11:09 am

Softwing got to her paws and padded over to touch noses with Bramblepaw.
Back to top Go down
Bramblepaw

Bramblepaw

HailClan Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: HailClan Territory   HailClan Territory I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2024 11:12 am

Bramblepaw narrowed her eyes, then straightened up and returned Softwing's nose touch.
Back to top Go down
Timberfur

Timberfur

HailClan Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: HailClan Territory   HailClan Territory I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2024 11:14 am

"Bramblepaw, Bramblepaw, Bramblepaw!" cheered Timberfur for the clan's newest apprentice.
Back to top Go down
Hailstar

Hailstar

HailClan Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: HailClan Territory   HailClan Territory I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 11:56 am

Hailstar pulled a mouse and a vole from the fresh-kill pile, carrying them over to Lilystem, and dropping the vole at her paws.
Back to top Go down
Leafkit-HailClan

Leafkit-HailClan

HailClan Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: HailClan Territory   HailClan Territory I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 9:09 am

Leafkit pulled a mouse from the fresh-kill in the nursery and sat down near the entrance of her den, watching the other clan cats go about their day.
Back to top Go down
Piketooth

Piketooth

HailClan Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: HailClan Territory   HailClan Territory I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 9:30 am

Piketooth pulled two birds from the fresh-kill pile, then carried them back into the den to share with Softwing.
Back to top Go down
Shellheart

Shellheart

HailClan Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: HailClan Territory   HailClan Territory I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 9:36 am

Shellheart padded into the HailClan camp, carrying a thrush in his jaws, he made his way over to the fresh-kill pile and dropped the thrush on top.
Back to top Go down
Petaldust

Petaldust

HailClan Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: HailClan Territory   HailClan Territory I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 5:54 pm

Petaldust padded into the HailClan camp, carrying a shrew in her jaws. She made her way into the nursery, dropping the shrew at the queen's paws.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HailClan Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: HailClan Territory   HailClan Territory I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HailClan Territory
Page 1 of 1