Curled Tails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A revival of the Curled Tails roleplay.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

JaggedClan Territory

Go down 
+9
Thornkit
Whitetail
Bramblekit
Brackenkit
Nettlefur
Spottedfur
Jaggedstar
Eaglefeather
Dewnose
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Dewnose

Dewnose

JaggedClan Territory Empty
PostSubject: JaggedClan Territory   JaggedClan Territory I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 10:13 am

Dewnose shook her paw, trying to get the green-tinged sap off of her paws with no avail, as she laid out limp coltsfoot leaves to dry in the sun.
Back to top Go down
Eaglefeather

Eaglefeather

PostSubject: Re: JaggedClan Territory   JaggedClan Territory I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2024 11:38 am

Eaglefeather padded into the JaggedClan, carrying dock leaves in his jaws from an herb hunting excursion. Giving a nod to Dewnose as she was working with the coltsfoot, Eaglefeather made his way into the herb store to put the dock into it's place.
Back to top Go down
Jaggedstar

Jaggedstar

PostSubject: Re: JaggedClan Territory   JaggedClan Territory I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:01 pm

"Cats of JaggedClan!" Jaggedstar yowled. "Let all those old enough to catch their own prey join here for a clan meeting!"

Spotting the cats he was waiting for, Jaggedstar continued. "Spottedfur, are you satisfied that your apprentice is ready to become a warrior of JaggedClan?"
Back to top Go down
Spottedfur

Spottedfur

PostSubject: Re: JaggedClan Territory   JaggedClan Territory I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:05 pm

Spottedfur inclined his head. "He will be a warrior the Clan will be proud of." he replied.
Back to top Go down
Jaggedstar

Jaggedstar

PostSubject: Re: JaggedClan Territory   JaggedClan Territory I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:10 pm

"I, Jaggedstar, leader of JaggedClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice." Jaggedstar continued once Spottedfur had answered. "He has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend him to you as a warrior in his turn." He turned to Nettlepaw, locking his gaze with the younger tom. "Nettlepaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend this Clan, even at the cost of your life?"
Back to top Go down
Nettlefur

Nettlefur

PostSubject: Re: JaggedClan Territory   JaggedClan Territory I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:12 pm

Nettlepaw's whole body quivered with anticipation as he lifted his chin and replied clearly, "I do."
Back to top Go down
Jaggedstar

Jaggedstar

PostSubject: Re: JaggedClan Territory   JaggedClan Territory I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:17 pm

"Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Nettlepaw, from this moment you will be known as Nettlefur. StarClan honors your courage and your patience, and we welcome you as a full warrior of JaggedClan." Stepping forward, Jaggedstar rested his muzzle on top of Nettlefur's head.
Back to top Go down
Nettlefur

Nettlefur

PostSubject: Re: JaggedClan Territory   JaggedClan Territory I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:19 pm

Nettlefur gave Jaggedstar's shoulder a respectful lick, then backed away from his leader.
Back to top Go down
Brackenkit

Brackenkit

PostSubject: Re: JaggedClan Territory   JaggedClan Territory I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:21 pm

"Nettlefur, Nettlefur, Nettlefur!" cheered Brackenkit from his seat outside the nursery.
Back to top Go down
Bramblekit

Bramblekit

PostSubject: Re: JaggedClan Territory   JaggedClan Territory I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2024 9:08 am

Bramblekit pulled a mouse from the fresh-kill in the nursery, and dragged it over to Leafkit to share.
Back to top Go down
Whitetail

Whitetail

PostSubject: Re: JaggedClan Territory   JaggedClan Territory I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2024 3:22 pm

Whitetail padded into the JaggedClan camp, carrying three mice by their tails. He made his way over to the fresh-kill pile and dropped the mice on top.
Back to top Go down
Thornkit

Thornkit

PostSubject: Re: JaggedClan Territory   JaggedClan Territory I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 11:42 am

Thornkit pulled a pigeon from the fresh-kill pile and dragged it over to Bramblekit to share.
Back to top Go down
Reedshine

Reedshine

PostSubject: Re: JaggedClan Territory   JaggedClan Territory I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2024 1:34 pm

Purring with amusement at the two kits, Reedshine chose a sparrow for herself from the fresh-kill pile.
Back to top Go down
Reedtail

Reedtail

PostSubject: Re: JaggedClan Territory   JaggedClan Territory I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2024 1:37 pm

Reedtail pulled a mouse from the fresh-kill pile and tossed it over to Willowtail.
Back to top Go down
Thornkit

Thornkit

PostSubject: Re: JaggedClan Territory   JaggedClan Territory I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 9:21 am

Thornkit sniffed the air outside the nursery as thunder rumbled in the distance. She took a few steps out to the fresh-kill pile, watching the skies carefully. Right as she pulled a mouse for herself, the rain poured down on top of the kit and she ran back into the nursery with her soggy meal.
Back to top Go down
Reedtail

Reedtail

PostSubject: Re: JaggedClan Territory   JaggedClan Territory I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 9:36 am

Reedtail padded back into the JaggedClan camp after a hunting patrol, carrying a crow in his jaws. He made his way over to the elder's den, dropping the crow at their paws with a dip of his head.
Back to top Go down
Thornkit

Thornkit

PostSubject: Re: JaggedClan Territory   JaggedClan Territory I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 9:28 am

Thornkit pulled a mouse from the fresh-kill pile and carried it over to Bramblekit to share.
Back to top Go down
Reedtail

Reedtail

PostSubject: Re: JaggedClan Territory   JaggedClan Territory I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 9:42 am

Reedtail padded into the JaggedClan camp, carrying three mice in his jaws. He made his way over to the elder's den, dropping the mice at their paws with a dip of hie head.
Back to top Go down
Stormpelt

Stormpelt

PostSubject: Re: JaggedClan Territory   JaggedClan Territory I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 5:58 pm

Stormpelt padded into the JaggedClan camp, carrying a mouse in his jaws. He made his way over to the fresh-kill pile, dropping the mouse on top.
Back to top Go down
Blackear

PostSubject: Re: JaggedClan Territory   JaggedClan Territory I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2024 2:29 pm

Blackear padded into the JaggedClan camp, carrying a rabbit in his jaws. He made his way into the nursery, dropping the rabbit at the queen's paws.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JaggedClan Territory   JaggedClan Territory I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JaggedClan Territory
Page 1 of 1