Curled Tails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A revival of the Curled Tails roleplay.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

ThornClan Territory

Go down 
+6
Gorsefur
Thornstar
Cloudspots
Shimmerpaw
Dappledpelt
Turtletail
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Turtletail

Turtletail

ThornClan Territory Empty
PostSubject: ThornClan Territory   ThornClan Territory I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2024 12:40 pm

Turtletail bounded into the clearing of the ThornClan camp, leading the hunting patrol. Her shoulders were tense, as she carried a large gray squirrel, but proud as she placed it onto the fresh-kill pile.
Back to top Go down
Dappledpelt

Dappledpelt

PostSubject: Re: ThornClan Territory   ThornClan Territory I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2024 12:43 pm

Dappledpelt padded in behind Turtletail, carrying a thrush, and placed it on top of the squirrel. She spied the kits nearby, watching with interest, and pulled out a few feathers from the thrush to give to the kits.

"Would you like these for your nest?" she mewed.
Back to top Go down
Shimmerpaw

Shimmerpaw

PostSubject: Re: ThornClan Territory   ThornClan Territory I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2024 12:46 pm

Shimmerkit stretched up to Dappledpelt and took the feathers in her mouth. They tickled her nose and she shut her eyes in an effort not to sneeze.
Back to top Go down
Cloudspots

Cloudspots

PostSubject: Re: ThornClan Territory   ThornClan Territory I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2024 11:52 am

Cloudspots pulled a vole from the fresh-kill pile and carried it over to Turtletail to share.
Back to top Go down
Turtletail

Turtletail

PostSubject: Re: ThornClan Territory   ThornClan Territory I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2024 11:59 am

Turtletail purred and gave Cloudspots a quick lick of appreciation, still feeling tired from her hunt. As she sat down, she felt the kits inside of her shuffle, causing her to move her own paws around for a moment.

"These kits of yours are making it harder and harder to go on hunting patrols." she mewed quietly to Cloudspots.
Back to top Go down
Thornstar

Thornstar

PostSubject: Re: ThornClan Territory   ThornClan Territory I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2024 12:07 pm

"Speaking of." meowed Thornstar as she padded near the couple of cats. "I've asked Gorsefur to step in as deputy so you can focus on your family, Turtletail. Not that you haven't been an excellent deputy, but I need someone who can take my place as needed."
Back to top Go down
Turtletail

Turtletail

PostSubject: Re: ThornClan Territory   ThornClan Territory I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2024 12:12 pm

"I understand, Thornstar." meowed Turtletail, with a quick dip of her head. She licked her chest fur self-conciously, then turned towards Gorsefur.

"Congratulations, Gorsefur." she said to the younger tom. "I'm sure you'll do a fine job." Turtletail didn't like being replaced, especially with a tom younger than her, especially since it had been Cloudspots idea for them to have kits, but she understood why Thornstar had asked her to step down.
Back to top Go down
Gorsefur

Gorsefur

PostSubject: Re: ThornClan Territory   ThornClan Territory I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2024 12:13 pm

"Thank you, Turtletail." meowed Gorsefur politely. His chest puffed out with importance, knowing he could become leader at anytime of the clan he loved.
Back to top Go down
Milkweed

Milkweed

PostSubject: Re: ThornClan Territory   ThornClan Territory I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2024 8:55 am

"Kits, be careful how you're playing." meowed Mlkweed as she pressed some leaves into the side of the nursery wall, watching her own kits thunder past while they were playing in the camp.
Back to top Go down
Cloudspots

Cloudspots

PostSubject: Re: ThornClan Territory   ThornClan Territory I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2024 9:13 am

Cloudpsots padded into the ThornClan camp, carrying a wood pigeon in his jaws. He made his way into the nursery, dropping it at the queen's paws with a dip of his head.
Back to top Go down
Thornstar

Thornstar

PostSubject: Re: ThornClan Territory   ThornClan Territory I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2024 10:41 am

"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather for a clan meeting!" yowled Thornstar.
Back to top Go down
Gorsefur

Gorsefur

PostSubject: Re: ThornClan Territory   ThornClan Territory I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2024 10:42 am

Gorsefur padded over and took his place at the front of the gathering crowd.
Back to top Go down
Thornstar

Thornstar

PostSubject: Re: ThornClan Territory   ThornClan Territory I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2024 10:45 am

"We gather today to welcome a kit into their life as an apprentice." continued Thornstar. "Shimmerkit, you will be known as Shimmerpaw. Dappledpelt, you will be mentor to Shimmerpaw."
Back to top Go down
Dappledpelt

Dappledpelt

PostSubject: Re: ThornClan Territory   ThornClan Territory I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2024 10:47 am

"My pleasure, Thornstar." meowed Dappledpelt as she got to her paws and padded over to touch noses with Shimmerpaw.
Back to top Go down
Shimmerpaw

Shimmerpaw

PostSubject: Re: ThornClan Territory   ThornClan Territory I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2024 10:49 am

Shimmerpaw sat up proudly and returned her mentor's nose touch.
Back to top Go down
Thundermouse

Thundermouse

PostSubject: Re: ThornClan Territory   ThornClan Territory I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2024 10:50 am

"Shimmerpaw, Shimmerpaw, Shimmerpaw!" cheered Thunderpaw for his new denmate.
Back to top Go down
Shimmerpaw

Shimmerpaw

PostSubject: Re: ThornClan Territory   ThornClan Territory I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 9:28 am

Shimmerpaw pulled a wren from the fresh-kill pile and took it back into the apprentice's den to eat.
Back to top Go down
Graywing

Graywing

PostSubject: Re: ThornClan Territory   ThornClan Territory I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 9:33 am

Graywing padded into the ThornClan camp, carrying a mouse in his jaws. He dipped his head in greeting to his clanmates, then headed directly into the den he shared with Jaggedpeak.
Back to top Go down
Thornstar

Thornstar

PostSubject: Re: ThornClan Territory   ThornClan Territory I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 5:42 pm

"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather for a clan meeting!" yowled Thornstar.
Back to top Go down
Gorsefur

Gorsefur

PostSubject: Re: ThornClan Territory   ThornClan Territory I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 5:43 pm

Gorsefur padded over and took his place at the front of the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Thornstar

Thornstar

PostSubject: Re: ThornClan Territory   ThornClan Territory I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 5:45 pm

"Thunderpaw, you have fought bravely in battle. You have made sure every cat here has been fed, no cat doubts your loyalty or your skill. Do you promise to uphold the warrior code and continue to defend your clan?" meowed Thornstar.
Back to top Go down
Thundermouse

Thundermouse

PostSubject: Re: ThornClan Territory   ThornClan Territory I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 5:46 pm

"I do." meowed Thunderpaw.
Back to top Go down
Thornstar

Thornstar

PostSubject: Re: ThornClan Territory   ThornClan Territory I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 5:48 pm

"Then by StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Thunderpaw, from this day on, you will be known as Thundermouse. StarClan honors your loyalty and your devotion, and we welcome you as a full warrior of ThornClan." Padding forward, Thornstar rested her muzzle on top of Thundermouse's head.
Back to top Go down
Thundermouse

Thundermouse

PostSubject: Re: ThornClan Territory   ThornClan Territory I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 5:50 pm

Thundermouse licked Thornstar's shoulder, then sat back and listened to the clan call out his new name.
Back to top Go down
Gorsefur

Gorsefur

PostSubject: Re: ThornClan Territory   ThornClan Territory I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 5:51 pm

"Thundermouse, Thundermouse, Thundermouse!" cheered Gorsefur for the clan's newest warrior.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThornClan Territory   ThornClan Territory I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ThornClan Territory
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next