Curled Tails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A revival of the Curled Tails roleplay.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

LionClan Territory

Go down 
+3
Snowhare
Jaggedpaw
Lionstar
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Lionstar
Admin
Lionstar

LionClan Territory Empty
PostSubject: LionClan Territory   LionClan Territory I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2024 11:42 am

Lionstar padded into the LionClan camp, carrying a thrush in her jaws. Making her way over to the fresh-kill pile, she dropped it on top, while watching her clanmates go about their day.
Back to top Go down
https://curledtails.forumotion.com
Jaggedpaw

Jaggedpaw

LionClan Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: LionClan Territory   LionClan Territory I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2024 9:11 am

Jaggedpaw pulled a vole from the fresh-kill pile and carried it over to Dappledpaw, dropping it at the she-cat's paws.
Back to top Go down
Lionstar
Admin
Lionstar

LionClan Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: LionClan Territory   LionClan Territory I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2024 3:28 pm

Lionstar pulled a mouse from the fresh-kill pile and sat nearby to eat, keeping an eye on her clan.
Back to top Go down
Jaggedpaw

Jaggedpaw

LionClan Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: LionClan Territory   LionClan Territory I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2024 1:37 pm

Jaggedpaw rooted around in the fresh-kill pile until he located the vole he caught earlier. Pulling it out, he carried it over to the apprentice's den to enjoy his kill.
Back to top Go down
Lionstar
Admin
Lionstar

LionClan Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: LionClan Territory   LionClan Territory I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2024 10:26 am

"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather for a clan meeting!" yowled Lionstar.
Back to top Go down
Jaggedpaw

Jaggedpaw

LionClan Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: LionClan Territory   LionClan Territory I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2024 10:27 am

Jaggedpaw pricked up his ears and padded over to hear what Lionstar had to say.
Back to top Go down
Lionstar
Admin
Lionstar

LionClan Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: LionClan Territory   LionClan Territory I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2024 10:29 am

"We gather today to welcome a kit into their life as an apprentice, starting their training to be a full member of LionClan." continued Lionstar once the clan had gathered. "Tawnykit, from this day until you earn your full name, you will be known as Tawnypaw. Since you have shown an interest in healing, Snowhare will be your mentor."
Back to top Go down
Snowhare

Snowhare

LionClan Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: LionClan Territory   LionClan Territory I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2024 10:32 am

Snowhare got to her paws from where she was sitting, then padded over to touch noses with Tawnypaw.
Back to top Go down
Tawnypaw

Tawnypaw

LionClan Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: LionClan Territory   LionClan Territory I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2024 10:34 am

Feeling nervous and excited all at once, Tawnypaw couldn't stop his heart from fluttering as he reached up to touch noses with Snowhare.
Back to top Go down
Silverfrost

Silverfrost

LionClan Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: LionClan Territory   LionClan Territory I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2024 10:36 am

"Tawnypaw, Tawnypaw, Tawnypaw!" cheered Silverfrost, heading up the call throughout the clan camp.
Back to top Go down
Quickwater

Quickwater

LionClan Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: LionClan Territory   LionClan Territory I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 9:23 am

Quickwater pulled a robin from the fresh-kill pile and carried it over to Brambleclaw to share.
Back to top Go down
Jaggedpaw

Jaggedpaw

LionClan Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: LionClan Territory   LionClan Territory I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 9:30 am

Jaggedpaw padded into the LionClan camp with a hunting patrol, carrying a mouse in his jaws. He bypassed the fresh-kill pile and took the mouse directly into the elder's den, dropping the mouse at their paws with a dip of his head.
Back to top Go down
Snowhare

Snowhare

LionClan Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: LionClan Territory   LionClan Territory I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 9:46 am

Snowhare padded into the LionClan camp, carrying a sparrow in her jaws. She dipped her head to the clan guards, then took the sparrow into the den she shared with Tawnypaw.
Back to top Go down
Dappledpaw

Dappledpaw

LionClan Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: LionClan Territory   LionClan Territory I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 6:00 pm

Dappledpaw padded into the LionClan camp, carrying two mice in her jaws. She made her way over to the fresh-kill pile, dropping the mice on top.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

LionClan Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: LionClan Territory   LionClan Territory I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LionClan Territory
Page 1 of 1